DOGS V.S CATS

Super weird but true! Did you know that cats have been in space?!  Yup the french have launched the first feline in space on Oct. 18 1963. So let’s see how many cool things there are about cats. Cats are awesome pets because they don’t need constant attention, they can teach kids, and they are very easy to take care of. I bet many people think that cats have never been in space, but I think it is true.

The first reason why cats are awesome is they don’t need constant attention. For instance, if you have a little apartment your cat will still be entertained because cats love to explore. Just by sniffing around with all the nooks and crannies it will keep them busy. This shows that cats are awesome pets to take care of.

The second reason why cats are awesome is that cats can teach kids (not like teachers). For instance, they can teach kids to be patient. For example, you just got a cat and you really want to play with it but cats really like to explore so you can just wait till the cat(s) is done. This shows that cats are awesome.

The third reason why cats are awesome is cats are easy to take care of. For example, if you have a couch and a bed and you don’t want your cat to be on the bed then it can just sleep on the couch. Cats will sleep through most of the day because they are crepuscular which means that they are normally active at dawn and dusk. This shows how awesome cats are.

Cats are awesome pets because they don’t need constant attention, they can teach kids to be patient, and they are very easy to take care of. This makes me think, if cats have been in space then have dogs been in space? This also makes me think why do dogs and cats need different food? 

Post navigation

5 comments for “DOGS V.S CATS